Your visa can be granted initially for up to three years, extendable for periods of two years up to a total of seven.


It is for Managers or Executives of small and medium enterprises, called PYMES in some countries.  It includes your wife and children under 21 years of age, and even your domestic employee!

After one year of having been issued, the visa allows you to apply for and obtain residency.

You must have worked for at least one year in the foreign company within the previous three years, and it requires the foreign company to have ownership and control of the US Company by means of subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch corporate relationship.  The subsidiary or affiliated US Company may even be new or recently incorporated.