If you wish to travel for tourism, visasamericanas.com will comprehensively advise you until you obtain your visa. Our system allows you to have the security that your case will be within the category suitable for the approval and consequent delivery of your visa; unless exceptional circumstances arise, it will be granted. That is why at first instance, we will analyze your case in a deep and meticulous manner to make sure that your time and money are well invested.
DO NOT SHOW UP TO THE CONSULATES WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
Most visas (70% in some countries) are not granted due to errors in the fulfillment of the requirements. Be well prepared, be professionally prepared. A great volume of cases are rejected due to fraud. That is why you should never consult with strangers or suspicious third parties. Do not allow your documentation to be manipulated by third parties whose profession and activities are questionable. In matters of visas and immigration, do not trust sellers of make believe illusions. If you are offered this, they are just trying to scam you. Your projects are too important to leave them in unprofessional hands.
Let us study your special necessity and provide you with the best tools to achieve the desired objective. The legal organization is at your service. Let a team of attorneys organize your case. ¡Do not go blindfolded to the consulates!
PREPARATION: Visasamericanas.com will prepare you with absolute dedication for the consular interview, after having responded and sent all the questions in the DS160 application form with the perfection that it requires.
WHAT YOUR VISA PROCESS INCLUDES
- Comprehensive study of you and your family´s case.
- Analysis of your profile and adjustments to it if necessary.
- Professional preparation of your visa process by experienced immigration attorneys.
- Coordination and prompt response to your doubts and questions.
- Complete list of all required documents.
- Legal assistance regarding your family visa related matters such as marriage, adoptions, civil registration, corrections of birth certificates, name changes, etc.
- Correction of errors that have generated visa refusals.
- Comprehensive implementation of the plan adopted.
- Coordination with relatives or friends in EEUU for invitations and purpose of trip.
- Requirements such as the Affidavit of Support.
- Counseling regarding filling out the online application form DS-160.
- Organization of your visa process for your presentation.
- Training for the consular interview.
- Full assistance until the consular interview and approval of your visa.